Home » Upcoming Events » 53rd Moose Jaw Safari Last Minute Update
  • 53rd Moose Jaw Safari Last Minute Update

    Hello Riders!
    Just wanted to throw out information to hopefully contradict the naysayers. We were hearing rumblings through the rumormill that the Safari was cancelled. This is NOT true. We are planning on starting on time (10 am) from the ice rink like normal. We have a member going to help place snow on the road shoulder to get us out of town to the real trails. We expect some will stage at the plan B site if they traveled or didn’t get the updates, and we will have a club member there to assist as well. Can’t wait to see everybody at the Bean Pot. Looks like 38 and overcast with a small breeze. Ride safe!!