October 6, 2016 Minutes of Meeting
Call to Order: 7:28pm
- Heynig: Reading of September minutes—All approved
- Dryer: General pep talk, club moving forward, show of support to all in club, cast a positive light
- Diane: Let’s plant seeds of recruitment for MJS, let’s cover our bases and get some ducks in a row
- Springate: Small hut for MJS at skate rink easier for sign in prior to ride out
- Bill Johnson to build C Land 1st J Tallon 2nd –All approved
- Dryer: Cookout Oct 22nd, HS Barn 1-4, Flyers to be distributed
- Geiger: State of Grooming and Operators. Tractors are being serviced, so far so good.
- Heynig: Spanky’s Cookout, support of Club Oct 29th, times TBD; Spanky’s trail cam approval
- Website discussion.
- Separation from Joe’s personal account. C Land 1st Johnson 2nd 1 opp’d
- Include master PayPal account info in request Springate 1st D Price 2nd –All in favor
- Move of hosting discussed, to be tabled at a later date
Meeting Adjourned: 8:24